Kinetics launches T.R.U.C.E. Institute @ Baltimore City Correctional Center.
The T.R.U.C.E. MOVEMENT is a program designed by Jamye Wooten of Kinetics and Allen “Big C” Baker to unite gang members for the empowerment of their community.
T.R.U.C.E. host monthly lectures and workshops for the incarcerated and act as a liaison between the incarcerated and community/faith-based organizations working in areas of re-entry. TRUCE PHOTO GALLERY
The T.R.U.C.E Movement
- Speaker Series
- Strategic Planning
- Grant Writing
- Build a coalition of grassroots, community/ faith-based organizations who are working in the areas of gangs and re-entry.
Phase 2: T.R.U.C.E. Institute @ BCCC
- History of Gangs: From Protector to Predator
- War on Drugs
- Street Law: Trips, Traps, and the Trappers
- Testimonials: Ex-offenders and families give their testimonies
- Life Skills Training
- Conflict Resolution
- Spiritual Development
- Male/Female Relationships
- Fatherhood Training
- Job Preparedness
- Skill Development
- Career Day
- Advocacy/Legislative Process
Phase 3: The T.R.U.C.E. Movement- Community Forums/Breakfast Program/Mentorship/Rites of Passage/TRUCE INSTITUTE continues.
… You will raise up the age-old foundations; And you will be called the repairer of the breach, The restorer of the streets in which to dwell. (Isaiah. 58:12)